Wednesday 5 February 2014

BEAUTY | The' Pink To Make The Boys Wink' Haul

While this isn't a huge haul, I had some gift cards leftover from Christmas, and discovered the Wet n' Wild stand in my local Dunnes Stores, so my spending was a little warranted!


I think I went a little crazy with the lip products. Oops! It began as a search for a pinky-nude, but escalated quite quickly. Oops again! In my defense, I can't help myself when it comes to lip products, I throw all caution to the wind! Can you blame me? I had a gift card from Sam McCauley's Chemist taking up residency in my purse, so I thought that should be my first stop! There I picked up the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in the shade 101, Catrice's Ultimate Shine lipstick in the shade 250 Yes We Can-dy, and one of the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers in Apocaliptic. I then headed over to Dunnes Stores and picked up a Wet n Wild Mega Slicks Lip Balm Stain in 127 A Stiff Pink. 


L-R: Yes, We Can-dy, 101, A Stiff Pink, Apocaliptic. 

I also picked up the Catrice Camouflage Cream in 020 Light Beige in Sam McCauley's. While perusing what the new Wet n Wild stand had to offer, I came across their Wild Shine Matte Top Coat. Having been undecided about the Barry M Matte Nail Paints, I snatched this up. This way I can turn any nail polish matte! Ace! I also picked up another Wild Shine polish in French White Crème


That's it for this haul! If you want me to review any of these, let me know in the comments! What have you been hauling lately? Have you tried anything from Wet n Wild yet? 

Until next time,
Elle. 

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' 


No comments:

Post a Comment