Friday 21 February 2014

BEAUTY | What's in my Make Up Bag?

While I try to use everything in my collection, recently I've been loving a 'No Make Up' make up look! It definitely ensures my make up bag is less cluttered! I got my bag at a Primark in Portugal a couple of months ago, it was €2! What a bargain?!


In terms of face products, I am loving Rimmel London's Wake Me Up foundation. It's a perfect 'no make up' foundation as it's light coverage and super moisturising! I'm the shade 103 True Ivory. For concealer, I have my trusty Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in '3 Medium'. I keep Natural Collection's Loose Powder in Warm Translucent for setting all that in place.


With a 'no make up' face, I usually just sweep some of Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden over my lid and I'm good to go! If I do want some colour, I like to use the Maybelline Colour Tattoos for a wash of colour on the lid. My current favourite is On and On Bronze. Maybelline's Great Lash Waterproof Mascara in Very Black is my favourite mascara at the minute, and Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 01 Black Fever is my favourite eye pencil of all time! No matter what, brows are my number one priority, which means this Sleek Brow Kit in 818 Dark is always close to hand!


Carmex Lip Balm is my saviour. When it's not in my make up bag, it's in my handbag. It does exactly what it says on the tin, quite literally, it soothes, it relieves, it moisturises! I especially love the cherry flavour! For added colour, I keep Rimmel London's Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in the shade 101 close!


In terms of tools, I use my hands for my foundation and concealer, but these two are my best friends! No matter what's in my make up bag, I always have a brow/lash comb and an eyelash curler - this one is from Boots!


What's in your make up bag? Let me know below! 

Until next time, 
Elle.

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Love Rimmel products, especially the moisture renew lipsticks.
    Great post :-)
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel might be my favourite drugstore brand! I haven't tried the Moisture Renew line yet (shame on me), but I've been dying to get my hands on some! Thanks for reading!

      Elle x

      Delete