Wednesday 12 February 2014

LIFESTYLE | Top 5...

While brainstorming for future blog posts, I had the notion to start a new series here on my blog! This series is called 'Top 5...' and it's main aim is to showcase my most favourite beauty/fashion/random things in the world! I'm planning to post at least one of these a month, could be two, depending on how well they go down.

With Valentine's Day fast approaching, why not start the start the series off by sharing with you all my top 5 celebrity crushes, or a list of who I'd really love to spend Valentine's Day with! Granted this list could be endless (why is the world filled with such attractive people? & why don't they live near me?!), I have narrowed it down to a select bunch!


1. Zac Efron

2. Dylan O'Brien

3. Leo DiCaprio

4. Bradley Cooper

5. Josh Bowman

What a dreamy bunch! Who's on your Top 5 list? Let me know in the comments! 

Until next time, 
Elle. 

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' 

2 comments:

  1. Zac Efron would definitely be my number 1 too! I love this little series and you've put together a lovely blog! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, check it out here--http://thehopelesslyoptimistic.wordpress.com/2014/02/15/liebster-award/

    Nora=)
    thehopelesslyoptimistic.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) & thank you for the nomination too, very unexpected, but very appreciated :)

      Elle x

      Delete