Friday 14 February 2014

MUSIC | Monthly Playlist #4




1. Neon Lights - Demi Lovato
2. Love & Drugs - The Maine
3. Blue Jeans - Lana Del Rey
4. Toxic (Cover) - Melanie Martinez
5. Lay All Your Love On Me - Mamma Mia OST
6. The Immortals - Kings of Leon
7. Free Fallin' (Cover) - John Mayer
8. Be Mine - Ellie Goulding ft. Erik Hassle
9. Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers
10. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
11. Ordinary Love - U2
12. Run - The Maine
13. Timber - Pitbull ft. Ke$ha
14. Let Me Love You (Cover) - Glee
15. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? (Acoustic) - Arctic Monkeys
16. Wings - Birdy
17. Skinny Love (Cover) - Ed Sheeran
18. Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
19. Stronger - Britney Spears
20. Aretha's Gold - Wild Sweet Orange

What's been on your playlist this month?

Until next time,
Elle.

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' 

2 comments:

  1. I really love posts like this, it's how I find some new favourite songs. I absolutely adore Be Mine by Ellie Goulding and Erik Hassle, also his song Hurtful, it's been my favourite for so long! I'm going to check out all of the other songs on this list, fingers crossed I'll have some new favourites by tomorrow. Now following on Bloglovin' lovely.

    Rose | Juxta-Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, they can be a nice break to regular posting! Ooh, I must give it a listen! Let me know if you find any new favourites! Thanks so much for the follow, love your blog too!

      Elle x

      Delete